A big thank you to Rob over at the blog V-pub for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I have enjoyed following Rob’s blog with his heartfelt personalized stories and songs. You will also get to hear some great original music recordings so please do visit the V-pub!
The Sunshine Blogger Award comes along with 11 questions so without further ado, here are my answers:
- Dogs or cats? Definitely cats. I understand their mood swings!
- What is your favorite cold weather meal? Does Kenyan tea count?
- What famous person would you like to ask a question to? Beethoven
- What would that question be? I would ask Beethoven what he was thinking and feeling when he composed Für Elise. This is one of my favorite classical pieces. The reason I decided to learn how to play the piano was so I could play this song.
- What is your fondest childhood memory? Mortal Kombat competitions with my brothers.
- If you could go back in time – any time – when would it be? The 70s so that I could have my hair in a ‘fro.
- Name a historical person that you identify with. Florence Nightingale
- What is your favorite book? Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- Can you watch the same film over and over? Definitely! My favorite re-watchable films are Hot Fuzz and Galaxy Quest.
- Flip flops or sneakers? Flip flops!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself practicing medicine as a doctor, continuing to raise my kids and keeping up with my hobbies, particularly music and writing.
There are so many great blogs out there! It’s always so hard to choose! Here are my nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger award should you choose to participate:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. [ Link Back]
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
And here are my 11 questions! Enjoy!
- If you had to learn another language, what would it be?
- Who is your favorite music artist?
- Tea or coffee?
- What country would you like to visit next?
- What is your favorite season?
- If there is one thing you could change in the world, what would it be?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- List one of your current short-term goals
- Why do you blog?
- What piece of advice do you have for new bloggers?
- What do you spend most of your time doing?