I have been really enjoying trying new recipes regularly. It gives me something to look forward to in the kitchen, I get to surprise my family with something new and it is helping me to get more organized with my meal planning!
This week’s new recipe is an easy, healthy breakfast recipe courtesy of Super Healthy Kids.
It consists of eggs, spinach, red peppers and cheddar cheese baked in a muffin tray.
What I loved about this recipe:
- Fast and easy
- Colorful appearance from the spinach and red peppers
- Versatile (you can vary the ingredients you include)
- Great way to use up left-over vegetables
- Freezes well for future meals
- Kid-friendly (although one of my kids did pick out the red peppers!)
- Only fill the muffin tray 1/2 to 2/3 of the way up because the egg expands upon baking.
I hope you enjoy your breakfast egg cups!